Gaelic Girls: Dublin Diva Chelseaby Gaelic Girl Chelsea
- The Irish hen's night experience - boating, drinks, dancing, fabulous women and handsy men
- Reality TV Irish style “Fade Street” and “Tallafornia” – mutual hatred of bad but addictive television shows - VIDEOS
- The 'Dublin Girl Look' - the difference being style in the US and across the pond
- From "The Quiet Man" to "The Crying Game" - love of Irish movies at the Jameson Dublin International Film Festival
- St. Valentine’s Day special – Dating in New York City Vs dating in Dublin
All in all it was an amazing weekend and I'm so grateful I was included. A big thank you to all the ladies, and I'll see you at the wedding, where the revelry will continue I know there will be some who will chime in with "Temple Bar is full of British Hen and Stag nights " so I'm chiming in for you; yes, and they're bad too, but if you think it's only the Brits responsible for the obnoxious behaviour on hens then you are nationalistically deluded.
So, it’s not just the U.S. that has its own brand of train wreck Telly, you don’t have to go that far to find it’s made its way to this side of the pond.