Gaelic Girls: Dublin Diva Chelseaby Gaelic Girl Chelsea
- The Irish hen's night experience - boating, drinks, dancing, fabulous women and handsy men
- Reality TV Irish style “Fade Street” and “Tallafornia” – mutual hatred of bad but addictive television shows - VIDEOS
- The 'Dublin Girl Look' - the difference being style in the US and across the pond
- From "The Quiet Man" to "The Crying Game" - love of Irish movies at the Jameson Dublin International Film Festival
- St. Valentine’s Day special – Dating in New York City Vs dating in Dublin
) for suggestions – horror, comedy, romance, history – I can set you up with whatever you want! Might as well put this degree to good use, right?
PS Also, while I'm sort of on the subject, go read Marian Keyes' books. Woman is a legend.
I don't know! NYC is awesome. There are things I miss (in no particular order: sushi, shops open late, my friends/family, UNIQLO, better waitstaff service) - but when I was in New York I felt an ache for Dublin. I like it here. I want to stay.