Gaelic Girls: Dublin Diva Chelseaby Gaelic Girl Chelsea
- The Irish hen's night experience - boating, drinks, dancing, fabulous women and handsy men
- Reality TV Irish style “Fade Street” and “Tallafornia” – mutual hatred of bad but addictive television shows - VIDEOS
- The 'Dublin Girl Look' - the difference being style in the US and across the pond
- From "The Quiet Man" to "The Crying Game" - love of Irish movies at the Jameson Dublin International Film Festival
- St. Valentine’s Day special – Dating in New York City Vs dating in Dublin
I often think that one night I'll just go for it - get a bright dress, put on some fake tan, and try to pass for an authentic Dublin Girl. In the past I've referred to these girls as Orange Girls (which sounds mean, but it's TRUE) but after a friend misunderstood my use of Orange Girl and thought that I meant to dress up like someone in the Ulster Defense League I've opted for the more general Dublin Girl. I'll be visiting Cork for Paddy's Day in a couple of weeks - maybe I'll take the opportunity of being in a city where few people know me and try to pull off the look. Wish me luck!