Gaelic Girl Caelaby Gaelic Girl Caela
Vivacious and imaginative New Englander with an adventurer’s heart and passion for the written word.
- Slobbering Irish drunks in nightclubs a huge turn off -- Stick to pubs not nightclubs
- Playing Emerald Isle Bingo - revisiting my favorite Irish tourist attractions
- "Limerick’s Best Kept Secret" - 50 food and craft vendors at the Milk Market
- “It’s not what you had in mind, but what you find!” - getting to know the poet Ciaran Carson
- Navigating the world of Irish food as an American - sampling the famous black pudding
Gaelic Girl Caela for February 2012
Tuesday, February 28, 2012 at 05:09 AM
Yeah, it’s not a dessert either.