Lots of cursing on Tommy Tiernan video
- Exorcism of my inner Peter King
- Gas question: why give Ireland's enormous wealth away? the Norweigan alternative
- Bashing the Irish -- a break neck run down on Ireland's history of betrayal
- Stephen Fry to appear on Gaelic soap opera Ros na Rún
- Stolkholm Syndrome infects Dublin
The Irish for f@#k is foc. Foc seo (this). Foc sin (that).
You get the foc-in point? Yeah? Tommy Tiernan (watch video below) is a comic, sure, but a philosopher too, a philosopher about what it means that some Irish punctuate nearly every sentence with foc.
I won't ruin the punch line, but Tiernan's diagnosis of Irish anxiety within the hierarchy of English dialects is foc-in deadly.