What the Bible says to women - shut up and stay home
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay bigots
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Bill O’Reilly slams Nelson Mandela as an unrepentant “communist”
- Forging a bond with my father during an idyllic trip to Donegal
- JFK and the Sacred Heart were the twin pillars of life in Donegal
|God - the man in question|
People who enjoy condemning their neighbors with the use of bible verses written long before running water was a feature in most homes really ought to dig into the book a little deeper.
Women especially should take a little look, because it has lots of advice to share with them, such as -
Timothy 2:12: I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she must be silent.
Titus 2: Women must be discreet, chaste, home keepers, good, obedient to their husbands, so that the word of God be not blasphemed.
Peter 3: Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands.
Neither Rick Santorum nor Michele Bachmann can see what the problem is, can you?