What the Bible says to women - shut up and stay home
- Daily Mail unloads on 'drunken young' Paddys with booze-baiting rant - British tabloid continues its anti Irish attitude
- Marco Rubio: 'If immigration bill gives Cubans immigration rights, it kills the bill. I'm done' - VIDEO
- Diaspora should work both ways - time for global Irish to vote
- Ireland needs a new James Joyce - new voice of the Irish people is on the way
- Fox News Lou Dobbs panel: selfish working mothers are destroying the natural order and America
|God - the man in question|
People who enjoy condemning their neighbors with the use of bible verses written long before running water was a feature in most homes really ought to dig into the book a little deeper.
Women especially should take a little look, because it has lots of advice to share with them, such as -
Timothy 2:12: I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she must be silent.
Titus 2: Women must be discreet, chaste, home keepers, good, obedient to their husbands, so that the word of God be not blasphemed.
Peter 3: Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands.
Neither Rick Santorum nor Michele Bachmann can see what the problem is, can you?