What the Bible says to women - shut up and stay home
- Violent attacks on gays in New York up 70 percent in 2013
- Will New York Senator Chuck Schumer ditch gay couples for an immigration deal?
- If nobody's happy, it's working – the abortion debate and Irish politics of stalemate
- Conservative news entertainment complex claim Barack Obama leader of Al Qaeda
- Why Irish grudges are passed on - a long tradition of never forgetting
|God - the man in question|
People who enjoy condemning their neighbors with the use of bible verses written long before running water was a feature in most homes really ought to dig into the book a little deeper.
Women especially should take a little look, because it has lots of advice to share with them, such as -
Timothy 2:12: I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she must be silent.
Titus 2: Women must be discreet, chaste, home keepers, good, obedient to their husbands, so that the word of God be not blasphemed.
Peter 3: Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands.
Neither Rick Santorum nor Michele Bachmann can see what the problem is, can you?