President Barack Obama, US Defender in Chief
Posted on Friday, October 21, 2011 at 09:42 AM
- Will New York Senator Chuck Schumer ditch gay couples for an immigration deal?
- If nobody's happy, it's working – the abortion debate and Irish politics of stalemate
- Conservative news entertainment complex claim Barack Obama leader of Al Qaeda
- Why Irish grudges are passed on - a long tradition of never forgetting
- Boston man confronts Infowars conspiracy nuts over 'false flag' claim
In comparison to his immediate predecessor his success in bringing the world's most wanted terrorists and dictators to justice has been nothing short of remarkable.
In fact the contrast speaks for itself.
Recall that George W. Bush launched a war with Iraq that cost us one trillion dollars and thousands of US lives. Obama launched an offensive against Qaddafi that cost one billion dollars and lost no US lives.
And for once the Arab would is thanking us by dancing in the streets rather than on our nation's flag.
Obama has rid the world of the scourge of Osama bin Laden, Anwar al-Awlaki and Moammar Qaddafi. And all of this was accomplished within six months: if Obama were a Republican, they'd be commissioning bronze statues by now.
You know they won't say it now or ever, so let's say it for them: thank you President Obama for making the world and the United States safer.