Pat Robertson: if your wife has Alzheimer's, divorce her
Posted on Saturday, September 17, 2011 at 10:53 AM
- Violent attacks on gays in New York up 70 percent in 2013
- Will New York Senator Chuck Schumer ditch gay couples for an immigration deal?
- If nobody's happy, it's working – the abortion debate and Irish politics of stalemate
- Conservative news entertainment complex claim Barack Obama leader of Al Qaeda
- Why Irish grudges are passed on - a long tradition of never forgetting
The troubled husband wrote to Robertson for advice on the right thing to do?
Divorce your wife, Robertson replied, but make sure she has 'somebody' to look after her, and then move on with your new life partner.
If you ever needed proof that Robertson has never understood love - straight or gay - there it is.
There's some Christian values for you. I'm sure Jesus, who Pat speaks for, would have told you the same (between sending hurricanes and droughts to punish the homosexuals).
If you only do one thing today, make sure it's to watch this short ABC clip, it'll break your heart: