Pat Robertson: if your wife has Alzheimer's, divorce her
Posted on Saturday, September 17, 2011 at 10:53 AM
- Daily Mail unloads on 'drunken young' Paddys with booze-baiting rant - British tabloid continues its anti Irish attitude
- Marco Rubio: 'If immigration bill gives Cubans immigration rights, it kills the bill. I'm done' - VIDEO
- Diaspora should work both ways - time for global Irish to vote
- Ireland needs a new James Joyce - new voice of the Irish people is on the way
- Fox News Lou Dobbs panel: selfish working mothers are destroying the natural order and America
The troubled husband wrote to Robertson for advice on the right thing to do?
Divorce your wife, Robertson replied, but make sure she has 'somebody' to look after her, and then move on with your new life partner.
If you ever needed proof that Robertson has never understood love - straight or gay - there it is.
There's some Christian values for you. I'm sure Jesus, who Pat speaks for, would have told you the same (between sending hurricanes and droughts to punish the homosexuals).
If you only do one thing today, make sure it's to watch this short ABC clip, it'll break your heart: