Chris Matthews rips Tea Party's Sal Russo
Posted on Wednesday, January 26, 2011 at 09:41 AM
- Will New York Senator Chuck Schumer ditch gay couples for an immigration deal?
- If nobody's happy, it's working – the abortion debate and Irish politics of stalemate
- Conservative news entertainment complex claim Barack Obama leader of Al Qaeda
- Why Irish grudges are passed on - a long tradition of never forgetting
- Boston man confronts Infowars conspiracy nuts over 'false flag' claim
Now this is Hardball. It seems that our political pundits have finally had enough of political parties reinventing American history to suit their ideology. Watch below: