Bill O'Reilly slams Obama over Don't Ask, Don't Tell
- Will New York Senator Chuck Schumer ditch gay couples for an immigration deal?
- If nobody's happy, it's working – the abortion debate and Irish politics of stalemate
- Conservative news entertainment complex claim Barack Obama leader of Al Qaeda
- Why Irish grudges are passed on - a long tradition of never forgetting
- Boston man confronts Infowars conspiracy nuts over 'false flag' claim
On last night's Tonight Show, the Fox News commentator Bill O'Reilly discussed the Dan Choi discharge with host Jay Leno.
O'Reilly, who recently compared gay men to Al Qaeda, is an unlikely champion of LGBT equality - but last night he attacked President Obama for perpetuating the discrimination.
'President Obama has the power to stop this 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' business. Just sign an executive order. So I don't know why it's taking so long. It's not fair. We should stop this nonsense.'
The median age for O'Reilly's audience was recently determined to be 70 and upward. So if even America's retirees are starting to see that DADT is discrimination then it may well be struck down by the years end.