Bill O'Reilly slams Obama over Don't Ask, Don't Tell
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay bigots
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Bill O’Reilly slams Nelson Mandela as an unrepentant “communist”
- Forging a bond with my father during an idyllic trip to Donegal
- JFK and the Sacred Heart were the twin pillars of life in Donegal
On last night's Tonight Show, the Fox News commentator Bill O'Reilly discussed the Dan Choi discharge with host Jay Leno.
O'Reilly, who recently compared gay men to Al Qaeda, is an unlikely champion of LGBT equality - but last night he attacked President Obama for perpetuating the discrimination.
'President Obama has the power to stop this 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' business. Just sign an executive order. So I don't know why it's taking so long. It's not fair. We should stop this nonsense.'
The median age for O'Reilly's audience was recently determined to be 70 and upward. So if even America's retirees are starting to see that DADT is discrimination then it may well be struck down by the years end.