Manhattan Diaryby Cahir O'Doherty
- Violent attacks on gays in New York up 70 percent in 2013
- Will New York Senator Chuck Schumer ditch gay couples for an immigration deal?
- If nobody's happy, it's working – the abortion debate and Irish politics of stalemate
- Conservative news entertainment complex claim Barack Obama leader of Al Qaeda
- Why Irish grudges are passed on - a long tradition of never forgetting
It's only getting worse.
GOP looked around, and they noticed for the first time they were dinosaurs.
Even Bill O'Reilly, in his own hapless way, got the message. 'It’s not a traditional America anymore,' he lamented, meaning that he'd just noticed that people who aren't white, wealthy wasps can also vote.
Not only that, they are voting for the other guy. You can say what you like about Republicans but you can't call them stupid.