Manhattan Diaryby Cahir O'Doherty
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay bigots
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Bill O’Reilly slams Nelson Mandela as an unrepentant “communist”
- Forging a bond with my father during an idyllic trip to Donegal
- JFK and the Sacred Heart were the twin pillars of life in Donegal
It's only getting worse.
Even Bill O'Reilly, in his own hapless way, got the message. 'It’s not a traditional America anymore,' he lamented, meaning that he'd just noticed that people who aren't white, wealthy wasps can also vote.
Not only that, they are voting for the other guy. You can say what you like about Republicans but you can't call them stupid.
Read more news on the US Presidential Election here