Irish dating dish by Jacinta Reilly
Top ten reasons to go on a date with an Irish man
Posted on Saturday, October 01, 2011 at 05:03 AM
- 80 percent of Irish men would have a one-night stand with a married woman - Megan Fox number one choice
- Over 300,000 Irish people use sex phone lines to find love - Sexy phone lines increasing in popularity among women
- Irish crave getting romantic in the sun - wet weather makes for spontaneous daydreams
- Do Irish guys have the “gift of the gab” like their American counterparts? -- Survey finds American guys are chattier than American girls
- Top ten reasons to date an Irish person this Christmas - VIDEO
1. You won’t put your hand in your pocket
Irish men can be very decent when it comes to paying for a lady. Of course there are exceptions (men with their communion money still under their mattress) but many of them love the feel of the dollar in their hand and will make sure your glass is always half full.
2. He will make you laugh
Irish men are funny. Some are even funny looking. But most of them will make you laugh at some of their cheeky remarks. Let’s face it; there is nothing better than a man who can make you laugh.
3. He will tell you you’re pretty
Irish men are not afraid to give compliments. They usually strike a balance in this department and will find subtle ways to make you feel pretty and appreciated. None of this “honey, baby your beautiful” craic.
4. He will keep you grounded
He won’t be treating anyone like a princess and will be sure to tell you if you are getting too big for your boots. Their honestly can be brutal, but almost always beneficial.
5. He will argue with you
Few Irish men can hold their tongue so be prepared to a good heated debate on whichever topics arise.
Irish dating - Why American women are wild about Irish guys
Irish men regarded as ugliest in the world, says site
Dating Irish girls - A guide for American lads
6. You can listen to his accent
Listening to the rustic tones of any Irish man is enough to make many women weak at the knees.
7. He will be charming
A enchanting attribute passed on by their mammies no doubt, they can and will charm you like no other. With their warm smile and attentive ways.
8. He would talk to an empty chair
It doesn’t matter if he hasn’t kissed the Blarney stone, Irish men love talking that much that they would sit and talk to an empty chair.
9. You’re guaranteed to have good craic
Between the charm, the accent and the chat. Even if you don’t find him particularly attractive, the craic factor will draw you in.
10. He will make you feel tall
Of course there are exceptions, but generally a bar full of Irish men can resemble a garden gnome convention. Perhaps ditch for six-inch heels for the night, a part from height different they will also cause trouble for when you fall head over heels for him!