Irish dating dish by Jacinta Reilly
Northern Irishmen have best sex lives says new survey
Posted on Tuesday, October 04, 2011 at 05:14 AM
- Irish crave getting romantic in the sun - wet weather makes for spontaneous daydreams
- Do Irish guys have the “gift of the gab” like their American counterparts? -- Survey finds American guys are chattier than American girls
- Top ten reasons to date an Irish person this Christmas - VIDEO
- Proud of your Irish assets? - Women's average breast size is increasing
- Tall dark and handsome, new survey confirms Colin Farrell is Irish ladies cup of tea
|Northern Irishmen are the most satisfied in bed|
Men who were married or living with their partner, showed the highest levels of satisfaction in their sex lives. While men who were widowed reported the highest levels of dissatisfaction.
A total of 18 percent of males in Northern Ireland and Wales said they would talk to their partner about sexual related problems, while only nine percent of Scottish men said they would approach their other half.
Bad romance: 10 surprising facts about the Irish and sex
Irish Justice Minister in move to change laws on purchase of sex
U.K. porn star says Irish men are the best
The survey also found that men were more likely to fix their car or computer before approaching a doctor regarding sexual related matters, such as a low sex drive.
Presenting the findings at a conference, Dr Geoffrey Hackett, a GP and consultant in sexual medicine said sexual health for men can be an issue they ignore.
“As the data shows, men are more likely to fix their hard drive than their sex drive," he said.
The findings will be discussed at the Men's Health World Congress in Vienna, which aims to explore awareness and barriers to diagnosis across the UK.