Irish crave getting romantic in the sun - wet weather makes for spontaneous daydreams
- 80 percent of Irish men would have a one-night stand with a married woman - Megan Fox number one choice
- Over 300,000 Irish people use sex phone lines to find love - Sexy phone lines increasing in popularity among women
- Irish crave getting romantic in the sun - wet weather makes for spontaneous daydreams
- Do Irish guys have the “gift of the gab” like their American counterparts? -- Survey finds American guys are chattier than American girls
- Top ten reasons to date an Irish person this Christmas - VIDEO
|Irish have the travel bug|
A new survey shows that Irish people daydream more often than other Europeans about taking a spontaneous holiday, and that they would most prefer to go with their significant other.
A survey conducted by travel booking website LastMinute.com found that Irish people think about travelling five times a week, far above the average of other countries who were polled that came in at only 3.6 days a week.
32 percent of Irish polled also reported that they would most prefer to take a holiday with their significant other. This percentage beat out the likes of other more famously romantic types, including the French and Italians.
Unfortunately, while the Irish may have big day dreams of jetting off to somewhere warm with their one and only, a staggering 68 percent polled said that they do not have the disposable income to take such holidays.
For the survey, Last Minute polled 7,229 people from France, Germany, Italy, Ireland, Spain, and the United Kingdom in hopes of learning why 60 percent of people on their site book their holidays within 21 days of departure.