Irish dating dish by Jacinta Reilly
Do Irish women really think about sex more than men?
Posted on Friday, March 23, 2012 at 05:30 AM
- 80 percent of Irish men would have a one-night stand with a married woman - Megan Fox number one choice
- Over 300,000 Irish people use sex phone lines to find love - Sexy phone lines increasing in popularity among women
- Irish crave getting romantic in the sun - wet weather makes for spontaneous daydreams
- Do Irish guys have the “gift of the gab” like their American counterparts? -- Survey finds American guys are chattier than American girls
- Top ten reasons to date an Irish person this Christmas - VIDEO
|Do Irish women think about sex more?|
According to the research conducted by Irish Tatler Magazine, modern Irish women have evolved from their ancestors to be a lot more sexually liberated.
Statistics reveal that a massive 73 per cent of Irish women have had sex in the wild outdoors and some 68 percent admitted to using a vibrator.
Over 50 percent have fantasized about a threesome and 55 percent admitted to having dirty thoughts about a colleague. Also half of Irish women have considered having sex with another female.
“Sex is an important part of everyone’s lives but still an area that has its taboos in this country,” said Jessie Collins, the editor of Irish Tatler.
“We wanted to see if attitudes have shifted at all in recent years and to find out how satisfied our readers are in the bedroom,” she added.
Ireland’s most unromantic men named and shamed
Dating Irish girls - A guide for American lads
According to the survey, more than half of Irish women are having sex at least twice a week. Great to hear all the Irish men are keeping you satisfied!
We are a faithful race it seems with 88 percent of women saying they have never strayed from their partners and over 60 percent reporting the sex has gotten better over the years.
The results are definitely unexpected and maybe an article your Granny would be appalled to read.
When I was in school in the late 1990s we didn’t do sex education. On our first day of biology class in high school our teacher made us turn to the chapter that dealt with human reproduction and told us to take a long hard look at the pictures because we would be not be covering the topic until before exam time, two years later.
Thankfully, gone are the days it seems of the great condom train of May 1971, when women brought condoms (which were banned in Ireland) down from Belfast on the train and blew them up in Connolly station!