Irish dating dishby Jacinta Reilly
- Irish crave getting romantic in the sun - wet weather makes for spontaneous daydreams
- Do Irish guys have the “gift of the gab” like their American counterparts? -- Survey finds American guys are chattier than American girls
- Top ten reasons to date an Irish person this Christmas - VIDEO
- Proud of your Irish assets? - Women's average breast size is increasing
- Tall dark and handsome, new survey confirms Colin Farrell is Irish ladies cup of tea
Shedding pounds can increase men’s passion levels in the bedroom, according to a new study by Irish researchers.
The study found that overweight men who went on a weight-loss program were able to reduce the prevalence of low testosterone by almost 50 percent.
While the study was conducted at St Vincent’s University Hospital, in Dublin, the findings were presented this week at The Endocrine Society’s 94th annual meeting, in Texas.