Irish dating dishby Jacinta Reilly
- Do Irish guys have the “gift of the gab” like their American counterparts? -- Survey finds American guys are chattier than American girls
- Top ten reasons to date an Irish person this Christmas - VIDEO
- Proud of your Irish assets? - Women's average breast size is increasing
- Tall dark and handsome, new survey confirms Colin Farrell is Irish ladies cup of tea
- Irish study shows men who lose love handles have better sex lives
New research has shown, perhaps surprisingly, that it is in fact men who spend more time chatting on the phone as compared to women.
Relationship psychologist Susan Quilliam says, “The classic joke is that it's the girls who are on the phone for hours. But actually now it's guys who are becoming bigger fans of the phone conversation - particularly if they want to be in touch with friends and family who've moved abroad.”