Irish dating dish by Jacinta Reilly
Tall dark and handsome, new survey confirms Colin Farrell is Irish ladies cup of tea
Posted on Friday, September 07, 2012 at 06:36 AM
- 80 percent of Irish men would have a one-night stand with a married woman - Megan Fox number one choice
- Over 300,000 Irish people use sex phone lines to find love - Sexy phone lines increasing in popularity among women
- Irish crave getting romantic in the sun - wet weather makes for spontaneous daydreams
- Do Irish guys have the “gift of the gab” like their American counterparts? -- Survey finds American guys are chattier than American girls
- Top ten reasons to date an Irish person this Christmas - VIDEO
Forget Brad Pitt, push over Ryan Gosling, and as for James Bond star Daniel Craig, with those blond locks, you won’t set Irish hearts racing.
That’s according to the latest survey results from Herbal Essences which show that a large majority of Irish women prefer tall, dark and handsome men.
Given the chance, it seems Irish ladies would opt for Colin Farrell over the likes of Jude Law.
Read More: Ten things I now dislike about Irish men
A whopping 76 percent of females surveyed found their ideal man would fit this prince charming cliché. A mere 11 percent choose blonds as their favorite, while 13 percent prefer rugged redheads.
Read More: Irish men regarded as ugliest in the world, says site
A passionate race of women, some 88 percent of respondents consider themselves romantics.
Move over “50 Shades of Grey”, as three in five women choose the classic Irish tale Tír na nOg as their favorite love story. On modern day romances, Bono and Ali Hewson were also top of the list.
Which do you prefer, blonde or brunette?