From The Hobby Paul Keating
- At concerts across the tristate area, artists will celebrate an Irish Christmas
- Owners of Boston’s Burren Pub to host CD release party while helping homeless
- Darrah Carr celebrates 15 years of transforming Irish dance into a style she calls ModErin
- The Orio J. Palmer Foundation gives scholarships to Irish artists
- Donie Carroll’s charity concert for Mercy Center, in Thailand
The remembrance lasted over two and half hours on a cold blustery Sunday in Dublin Town, and his many friends and fellow musicians fondly recalled the wonderful voyage that Barney McKenna took through his life. Many will look forward to meeting up again in Fiddler’s Green someday.
Maguire will finish off his New York visit with a guest appearance at the weekly Monday night music session at the Landmark Tavern from 8-11 p.m. at 46th Street and 11th Avenue.
or phone 908-813-8617 for more info on the Alan Morrisroe experience.