‘Zero Dark Thirty’ star Jessica Chastain reveals she’s been dating her boyfriend for almost a year
- Kristen Stewart has been leaning on her friends since splitting from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction's clean freak Harry Styles' bandmates have nicknamed him "Mrs. Mop"
- "Broken City" star Mark Wahlberg's son loves to punch him "in the nuts"
- One Direction’s Niall Horan says he’ll strip naked if his The Eagles go on tour
- Carey Mulligan "scared" Joel and Ethan Coen with her foul-mouthed audition tape for "Inside Llewyn Davis"
"Zero Dark Thirty" star Jessica
The 'Zero Dark Thirty' actress is smitten with Moncler fashion executive Gian Luca Passi de Preposulo and although they have managed to keep their romance under wraps until recently, they have been together for some time.
A source told Us Weekly magazine: "Jessica's been seeing him since last summer. She thinks he's smart and talented."
Jessica - who went public with her romance for the first time last month at the Women in Film Pre-Oscar Cocktail Party in Los Angeles - has previously admitted she prefers to date people who don't share her profession because they attract less attention.
The 35-year-old beauty said: "I have a rule. No actors... I've only been on a couple of dates with one and I was so freaked out someone was going to take a picture of us, because they were famous. I realised I wanted just to be able to hang out with someone. And I didn't want to talk about the business.