Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
'Zero Dark Thirty' star Jessica Chastain rules out dating fellow actors
Posted on Friday, January 04, 2013 at 09:31 AM
- Ronnie Wood hasn't been able to pin down Niall Horan for guitar lessons
- Tara Reid claims she was glassed in the face by a "psycho" clubber
- Amy Adams hit Bradley Cooper so hard he needed an ice pack on "American Hustle"
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
She said: "I have a rule. No actors. I have dated an actor before, at Juilliard, but since then, I've only been on a couple of dates with one and I was so freaked out someone was going to take a picture of us, because they were famous."
The 35-year-old beauty finds it "boring" talking about her acting work with potential lovers, but she enjoys discussing films with boyfriends in the same way as a 15-year-old fan of big screen productions.
She added in an interview with Britain's InStyle magazine: "I realised I wanted just to be able to hang out with someone ... And I didn't want to talk about the business, first of all.
"I love movies. But I love talking about them like when I was 15 years old.
"I'm a film fan, but I don't want to talk about auditions or what movie I'm gonna do. I find that so boring."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...