Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
'Zero Dark Thirty' star Jessica Chastain rules out dating fellow actors
Posted on Friday, January 04, 2013 at 09:31 AM
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction worry Zayn Malik will miss their gigs because he is so forgetful
- Robert Pattinson found messages from Rupert Saunders on Kristen Stewart's phone on his birthday
- Drew Barrymore is selling her Californian house for $7.5 million
- ‘Bridesmaids’ star Melissa McCarthy got an extra fired on the set of ‘Tammy’
She said: "I have a rule. No actors. I have dated an actor before, at Juilliard, but since then, I've only been on a couple of dates with one and I was so freaked out someone was going to take a picture of us, because they were famous."
The 35-year-old beauty finds it "boring" talking about her acting work with potential lovers, but she enjoys discussing films with boyfriends in the same way as a 15-year-old fan of big screen productions.
She added in an interview with Britain's InStyle magazine: "I realised I wanted just to be able to hang out with someone ... And I didn't want to talk about the business, first of all.
"I love movies. But I love talking about them like when I was 15 years old.
"I'm a film fan, but I don't want to talk about auditions or what movie I'm gonna do. I find that so boring."