Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
'Zero Dark Thirty' star Jessica Chastain rules out dating fellow actors
Posted on Friday, January 04, 2013 at 09:31 AM
- Kristen Stewart has been leaning on her friends since splitting from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction's clean freak Harry Styles' bandmates have nicknamed him "Mrs. Mop"
- "Broken City" star Mark Wahlberg's son loves to punch him "in the nuts"
- One Direction’s Niall Horan says he’ll strip naked if his The Eagles go on tour
- Carey Mulligan "scared" Joel and Ethan Coen with her foul-mouthed audition tape for "Inside Llewyn Davis"
She said: "I have a rule. No actors. I have dated an actor before, at Juilliard, but since then, I've only been on a couple of dates with one and I was so freaked out someone was going to take a picture of us, because they were famous."
The 35-year-old beauty finds it "boring" talking about her acting work with potential lovers, but she enjoys discussing films with boyfriends in the same way as a 15-year-old fan of big screen productions.
She added in an interview with Britain's InStyle magazine: "I realised I wanted just to be able to hang out with someone ... And I didn't want to talk about the business, first of all.
"I love movies. But I love talking about them like when I was 15 years old.
"I'm a film fan, but I don't want to talk about auditions or what movie I'm gonna do. I find that so boring."