"X-Men" star Ellen Page says Hugh Jackman's (aka Wolverine's) body is “ridiculous” in person
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam
- Amy Adams takes credit for her kiss with "cute" Jennifer Lawrence in 'American Hustle'
|Ellen Page says Hugh Jackman's physique is ridiculous in person|
Irish Celebrity Gossip
, Irish Entertainment Blog
The 44-year-old actor has gotten in shape to reprise the role of Wolverine for 'X-Men: Days of Future Past' and his co-star Ellen Page has been impressed by his physique on set.
She told E! Online: “It's as or more [ridiculous] in person. I might have caught him with his shirt off and I was like ‘Dang! How much time does that take?!'"
Ellen's last 'X-Men' movie was 2006's 'X-Men: The Last Stand' with Hugh and Halle Berry and she loves that the cast have reunited for the prequel, along with the new franchise stars including Jennifer Lawrence.
She said: "It's been awesome. It's felt like a reunion and [with] a whole new cast that's sick. You have Jennifer Lawrence and James McAvoy and Michael Fassbender. I couldn't be more excited to be back.
"I think it's awesome. I think Bryan Singer is making an incredibly epic film."
Director Bryan recently revealed his hopes that the mix of older and newer faces - including Sir Ian McKellen as Magneto from the original trilogy and Jennifer as Mystique from 'First Class' - will entice all audiences.
He explained: "We wanted an opportunity to bring some of the favorite older and younger characters together."
Other A-list stars who are set to reprise their roles from the various 'X-Men' films include Sir Patrick Stewart, Anna Paquin and Shawn Ashmore.
Be the first to make a comment.
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...