Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
"X Factor's" Demi Lovato isn't dating Niall Horan - reports that she's back with Wilmer Valderrama
Posted on Wednesday, September 12, 2012 at 10:20 AM
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
- Demi Moore wants Ashton Kutcher to pay for her New York home renovations
- Christine Quinn and Khloe Kardashian almost wore same wedding dress - 'I was devastated because that was my dress!' says mayoral hopeful
- Tori Spelling's husband Dean McDermott gave her a 3-carat diamond ring to mark their seventh wedding anniversary
|Wilmer Valderrama and Demi Lovato|
The 'X Factor' USA judge - who was recently linked to One Direction singer Niall Horan - enjoyed a romantic meal with her former flame at an exclusive Los Angeles restaurant on Sunday night, sparking speculation they are back together.
After dinner, the pair - who dated in 2010 for several months - went back to Demi's nearby home.
Wilmer - who, at 32, is 12 years older than Demi - has always spoken fondly of the 'Skyscraper' singer and says he is proud of how she has overcome all the problems in her personal life.
He said:"'We were really just best friends. She's amazing; she's a great human being. And I'm so proud of her considering all of the different obstacles and everything she's been through.
"I mean, she's got a pretty good head. I was very proud to be there for her when she needed me, and she was there for me a number of times too. And we have a great friendship."
In October 2010, Demi checked into rehab for three months, where she successfully received treatment for her eating disorders and self-harming.