Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
"X Factor's" Demi Lovato isn't dating Niall Horan - reports that she's back with Wilmer Valderrama
Posted on Wednesday, September 12, 2012 at 10:20 AM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
|Wilmer Valderrama and Demi Lovato|
The 'X Factor' USA judge - who was recently linked to One Direction singer Niall Horan - enjoyed a romantic meal with her former flame at an exclusive Los Angeles restaurant on Sunday night, sparking speculation they are back together.
After dinner, the pair - who dated in 2010 for several months - went back to Demi's nearby home.
Wilmer - who, at 32, is 12 years older than Demi - has always spoken fondly of the 'Skyscraper' singer and says he is proud of how she has overcome all the problems in her personal life.
He said:"'We were really just best friends. She's amazing; she's a great human being. And I'm so proud of her considering all of the different obstacles and everything she's been through.
"I mean, she's got a pretty good head. I was very proud to be there for her when she needed me, and she was there for me a number of times too. And we have a great friendship."
In October 2010, Demi checked into rehab for three months, where she successfully received treatment for her eating disorders and self-harming.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...