‘X Factor’ judge Demi Lovato to publish book of ‘inspirational quotes’
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
The 'Heart Attack' singer has been open about problems in her past - she checked in to a treatment facility in 2010 to help overcome her struggles with bulimia and self-harming - and she hopes 'Staying Strong' will prove useful for anyone struggling with their own issues.
She announced the new book in a video on Keek earlier on Monday and revealed it has one quote for every day of the year, along with instructions for "morning meditation".
She said: "I will be releasing a book called 'Staying Strong'. One of the things that's helped me in my recovery is taking every day one day at a time.
"I am a firm believer in starting out the day right with an inspirational quote and a morning meditation, so I've put together 365 of my favourite quotes and a little morning meditation for everybody.
"It's something that I'm excited about. I hope you all like it and I hope it inspires you to be staying strong."
As well as helping herself with her recovery, Demi has also spoken out in the past about the role her friends played in helping her overcome her issues.
She previously explained: "I ended up having to go through some stuff. Fortunately I have family and friends around me that are very very supportive of me and my recovery and everything I stand for.
"Nick [Jonas] especially. He's always been there for me. And Selena because she called me crying when I was in there and was just so worried.
"I was like, 'Look, I should be the one crying, it's all good!' But she was so worried and ever since then we've gotten closer."
Be the first to make a comment.
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...