WWE star Sheamus tipped to sign new deal with Irish Spring soap
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) has signed a new a promotional deal with Colgate-Palmolive’s Irish Spring Soap, Ad Age reports.
Few details on the new deal have been disclosed, but it is expected that Irish born World Heavyweight champion Sheamus will be involved in the campaign. Sheamus, born Stephen Farrelly in Dublin, is the first Irish-born WWE champion in company history. His pale complexion and red hair would make him the perfect stereotypical Irish ambassador for the popular soap.
Read More: WWE’s Irish superstar Sheamus kicks into high gear
During last year’s WrestleMania the Celtic Warrior defeated World Heavyweight Champion Daniel Bryan in a record-setting 18 seconds to win the title. His signature moves include the Brogue Kick, Cloverleaf, Irish Curse Backbreaker, White Noise.
The news comes after the announcement that WWE's John Cena is to replace the Fred Flintstone from Fruity Pebbles boxes.
Read More: WWE Sheamus wins World Heavyweight Championship in just 18 seconds - VIDEO
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...