WWE star Sheamus tipped to sign new deal with Irish Spring soap
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) has signed a new a promotional deal with Colgate-Palmolive’s Irish Spring Soap, Ad Age reports.
Few details on the new deal have been disclosed, but it is expected that Irish born World Heavyweight champion Sheamus will be involved in the campaign. Sheamus, born Stephen Farrelly in Dublin, is the first Irish-born WWE champion in company history. His pale complexion and red hair would make him the perfect stereotypical Irish ambassador for the popular soap.
Read More: WWE’s Irish superstar Sheamus kicks into high gear
During last year’s WrestleMania the Celtic Warrior defeated World Heavyweight Champion Daniel Bryan in a record-setting 18 seconds to win the title. His signature moves include the Brogue Kick, Cloverleaf, Irish Curse Backbreaker, White Noise.
The news comes after the announcement that WWE's John Cena is to replace the Fred Flintstone from Fruity Pebbles boxes.
Read More: WWE Sheamus wins World Heavyweight Championship in just 18 seconds - VIDEO
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...