Win a date with One Direction's Harry Styles and Liam Payne at a charity auction
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
|One Direction's Harry Styles and Liam Payne|
The One Direction boys are ambassadors for cancer charity Trekstock and are helping the organization raise money by selling off a hot date with themselves during a weekend in London.
According to The Sun newspaper, Harry said: "A lucky winner and a friend will win a five-star weekend in London's Carnaby Street. You will be given some spending money to go shopping, you will be flown into London, then me and Liam will be taking you out for the evening."
To enter the competition you can bid at prizeo.com, however, you must be over 13 years old to go on the date.
Trekstock - officially launched in March 2010 - supports young people with cancer and they aim to help beat the disease through funding research and ensuring people have the relevant information to make better lifestyle choices.
They are working with Cancer Research UK scientists to help prevent, diagnose, treat, and ultimately beat cancer.
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...