Win a date with One Direction's Harry Styles and Liam Payne at a charity auction
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
|One Direction's Harry Styles and Liam Payne|
The One Direction boys are ambassadors for cancer charity Trekstock and are helping the organization raise money by selling off a hot date with themselves during a weekend in London.
According to The Sun newspaper, Harry said: "A lucky winner and a friend will win a five-star weekend in London's Carnaby Street. You will be given some spending money to go shopping, you will be flown into London, then me and Liam will be taking you out for the evening."
To enter the competition you can bid at prizeo.com, however, you must be over 13 years old to go on the date.
Trekstock - officially launched in March 2010 - supports young people with cancer and they aim to help beat the disease through funding research and ensuring people have the relevant information to make better lifestyle choices.
They are working with Cancer Research UK scientists to help prevent, diagnose, treat, and ultimately beat cancer.
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...