Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Will Ferrell's Thanksgiving Day meal was disrupted by a house fire
Posted on Thursday, November 29, 2012 at 08:04 AM
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star Patrick Dempsey would consider selling pot in his coffee shops
- ‘Silver Liver Playbook’ star Bradley Cooper is a hopeless romantic
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
Relatives were so shocked that they immediately called the local fire department to put the flames out, who raced to the scene and restored harmony.
Law enforcement sources told TMZ that there were no injuries or major damage, and that Will was extremely friendly with the firefighters - posing for photos and making jokes with them to make their Thanksgiving shift more pleasant.
The 45-year-old comedy actor is known for his sense of humour and recently joked that he wants to buy Ben Stiller's penis a Rolex watch to thank the 'Dodgeball' star for being a good friend.
He shared to the audience during Ben's honouring at the American Cinematheque Awards: "The greatest gift of kindness I could bestow on a friend is to buy them a new Rolex. I would buy Ben Stiller's penis a Rolex. That's how much it means to me.
"So thank you for your talent, you're friendship and your penis.”