Will Ferrell was a virgin until he was 21
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
While the 45-year-old actor has been happily married to wife Viveca, the mother of his three sons, for 11 years, he admitted he was a slow starter when it came to the opposite sex.
He told USAToday: "In my mind's eye, it seemed like the way it was supposed to happen."
However, Will's mother was convinced he had slept with a girl in High School who she disapproved of.
He explained: “She said, 'I'm telling you now, if you slept with this girl, you'd better slap a condom on that pecker of yours.'"
Will also revealed he worries his fans are underwhelmed when they meet him.
While the 'Anchorman' star is known for playing zany characters onscreen, he admits his normalcy offscreen often puzzles his fans.
He explained: "Meeting fans, I'll be like, 'Oh, hey, how are you?' And, literally, they're like, 'What are you going to do? Do something! Are you sure that's him? He's not doing anything!' Yes, I fear they're horribly underwhelmed."
Yet, Will does have one strange quirk.
He said: "I rotate my clothes so everything is equally worn. I rotate my tennis shoes as well, so sometimes that can mean black shirt with orange shorts and red shoes, which I don't give a s**t about, but my wife will be like, 'Really?'"
Be the first to make a comment.
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...