Will Ferrell took his children onstage at the Emmy awards
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
|Will Ferrell and his three sons on stage at the Emmys|
Irish Celebrity Gossip
The 46-year-old actor stepped out on stage with his three sons, Magnus, nine, Mattias, six, and Axel, three, to present 2013's Best Comedy and Best Drama gong at the event held in Los Angeles and joked he had brought them because he couldn't find a babysitter.
Speaking at the ceremony, he said: "Unfortunately, Helen Mirren and Maggie Smith dropped out at the last second and they called me literally 45 minutes ago. I couldn't find childcare, okay? We had a soccer game, there was a neighbor's birthday party, a nut allergy, I didn't have time to do my hair. It doesn't matter, it's great to be here."
However, 'The Campaign' star appeared to be flustered as he presented the two awards, which concluded the lengthy three-hour show, because his offspring continuously interrupted him while he gave his speech.
At one point, one of his boys asked to use the toilet.
To which Will snapped back: "You have to go to the bathroom?! I asked you backstage if you had to go to the bathroom. So you're just going to have to hold it. This is the Emmys. Don't blow this for me."
Be the first to make a comment.
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...