Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Will Ferrell thinks every American home should receive a wheel of cheese
Posted on Friday, September 21, 2012 at 09:05 AM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
He said: "I wouldn't be able to keep the talking points straight. You watch people in office and you realize they have to remember a lot of s**t.
"I would campaign on the platform of bringing back government cheese programmes. Every household would receive a wheel of cheese. Once a month. I'd allow people to exchange their cheese wheel if they wanted cottage cheese of yoghurt.
"My policies would always be rooted in some sort of dairy produce."
However, Will believes only good-looking people get into office these days, no matter how good their policies are.
He told ShortList magazine: "I think that if you have a basic mind for policy and the American public finds you charming to look at, then you're in.
"But if you have the most brilliant political brain yet you're the ugliest human being alive, with thick Coke-bottle glasses and a lisp you would never get elected."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...