Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Will Ferrell thinks every American home should receive a wheel of cheese
Posted on Friday, September 21, 2012 at 09:05 AM
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
He said: "I wouldn't be able to keep the talking points straight. You watch people in office and you realize they have to remember a lot of s**t.
"I would campaign on the platform of bringing back government cheese programmes. Every household would receive a wheel of cheese. Once a month. I'd allow people to exchange their cheese wheel if they wanted cottage cheese of yoghurt.
"My policies would always be rooted in some sort of dairy produce."
However, Will believes only good-looking people get into office these days, no matter how good their policies are.
He told ShortList magazine: "I think that if you have a basic mind for policy and the American public finds you charming to look at, then you're in.
"But if you have the most brilliant political brain yet you're the ugliest human being alive, with thick Coke-bottle glasses and a lisp you would never get elected."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...