Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Will Ferrell says his love scene in 'Casa de mi Padre' is very "unsexy"- VIDEO
Posted on Saturday, March 17, 2012 at 09:58 AM
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam
- Amy Adams takes credit for her kiss with "cute" Jennifer Lawrence in 'American Hustle'
During an appearance on the 'Today' show, he said: "This is the most unsexy sex scene ever committed to film. And the silliest I think I have ever seen."
The 44-year-old funnyman plays Armando Alvarez, the heir to a Mexican cattle ranch whose land is threatened by drug traffickers, and he had to learn Spanish before shooting commenced.
Will practiced day and night to master the language because he didn't want to have a bad accent in the film.
He explained: "I started working with a translator a month prior to filming. Then it was just literally every day and every night and then I started dreaming in Spanish. It was just this intense immersion."
Will - who was born in California - got the idea to make a movie in Spanish from watching telenovelas and he thinks 'Casa de mi Padre' is a "groundbreaking" comedy.
He said: "I just had this crazy idea for the longest time. I think from watching telenovellas which we all love. It's one of the comedies that breaks all the rules ... it's a groundbreaking film."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...