Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Will Ferrell lost his virginity at the age of 21
Posted on Thursday, March 08, 2012 at 09:22 AM
- Bradley Cooper is ‘grateful for’ 'The Hangover' franchise
- George Clooney’s girlfriend Stacy Keibler wants to star in a romantic comedy
- ‘Suddenly Susan’ star Brooke Shields has overcome her fear of talk shows
- Sinead O’Connor gets kicked off dating website for her dirty talk
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
He said: “In my mind's eye, it seemed like the way it was supposed to happen.”
However, the ‘Anchorman’ actor explained his mother thought he had lost his virginity during his high school years to a girl who was particularly popular with his male classmates.
Speaking in an interview with Rolling Stone magazine, he added: “She said, 'If you slept with this girl, you'd better slap a condom on that pecker of yours’.”
Will’s college years in the Delta Tau Delta fraternity at the University of Southern California also saw him strip off on a number of occasions to impress his fellow classmates.
He said: “In college, they had this thing where you'd run naked on fraternity row, and if anyone challenged me, I'd be happy to do it.”
Landmark ruling in favor of Irish pub sued for showing soccer game live
Top ten Irish songs to avoid this Saint Patrick’s Day - VIDEOS