Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Will “30 Rock’s” Alec Baldwin get married in an Irish castle?
Posted on Tuesday, April 24, 2012 at 09:43 AM
- Kristen Stewart has been leaning on her friends since splitting from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction's clean freak Harry Styles' bandmates have nicknamed him "Mrs. Mop"
- "Broken City" star Mark Wahlberg's son loves to punch him "in the nuts"
- One Direction’s Niall Horan says he’ll strip naked if his The Eagles go on tour
- Carey Mulligan "scared" Joel and Ethan Coen with her foul-mouthed audition tape for "Inside Llewyn Davis"
|Alec Baldwin and his fiancée Hilaria Thomas|
The actor of Irish, British and French descent went to twitter for suggestion on his wedding on Friday. He tweeted “Anyone got a castle they're not using in September?"
Seeing as he named his daughter Ireland why not keep up with the them and have it in one of the hundreds of beautiful castles in the Emerald Isle right?!
Although there seems to have been no serious comments made on Twitter some followers came up with some fun response such as “s*** rich people say” and “OK…how about a big tent?”
Other’s suggested that they have Baldwin’s friend and iconic comedian Steven Martin and his bluegrass group, Steep Canyon Rangers, play at the wedding. Baldwin responded saying “Can't afford him!”
Over the last couple of years “The Wire” star Dominic West tied the knot with his wife at Glin Castle, in Limerick.
Also Danny Masterson, famous for his role as Steven Hyde in “That’s 70s Show” married in a castle in Tipperary last year.
Where do you think Alec Baldwin should get married?