Why Bill O'Reilly is obsessed with Justin Bieber, Jennifer Aniston
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
Bill O'Reilly is suddenly obsessing over celebrities.
The man who led the campaign to put Christ back in Christmas is now much more interested in Kim Kardashian and Justin Bieber.
Lately he's been hammering away at celebrities like them and Jennifer Aniston and Miley Cyrus.
Ratings dear fellow -- it works.
"It's just common sense that if you talk about a celebrity, you're going to attract more viewers," Dr. Paul Levinson, a media and communications professor at Fordham University told the Answer Bitch column. "O'Reilly and his producers know that, and it's one of the reasons why he's No. 1 in the ratings."
When O'Reilly made his comments slamming Kim Kardashian for her photo shoot with Justin Bieber his rating shot up over 3 million and stayed there for a few nights. They are usually 2 million
Celebrities move the needle and O'Reilly knows that
"O'Reilly and his producers clearly keep their eyes out for stories that he can use for his political agenda and issues," Levinson tells me.
"He offers himself up as an arbiter of morality and defender of the rights of men, and these sorts of issues are really the perfect ones for him too address."
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...