"White House Down" actor Channing Tatum's friends love to make fun of his fame
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
|"White House Down" actor Channing Tatum|
The 'White House Down' actor insists there is no way he could ever get carried away by his showbiz life because his pals keep him grounded by mocking him.
He told the July issue of American Cosmopolitan magazine: "My friends keep me grounded. It's embarrassing to tell you how much my friends make fun of me. Seriously, when you have a doll made of your face, it's ridiculous how creative your friends can get … pictures, videos, little animated cartoons they've made. And they're way, way not PG-13. So I get chopped down to size all the time."
Channing, 33, also revealed the key to his happy marriage with pregnant wife Jenna Dewan-Tatum, 32, is communication.
He explained: "You have to want it. Jenna's and my thing is checking in with each other all the time, like 'On a scale from one to 10, how much do you love me right now?' And you gotta be honest, and you've got to want an honest answer."
Meanwhile, despite being a Hollywood hunk, Channing insists he is just a “fat kid” at heart.
He said: "I'm a fat kid on the inside. I love food so much, and I fluctuate about 25-30 pounds between movies. I feel like I have to do a chess movie that requires very little movement at some point, just so I can eat pizza and play chess on the beach all day. And then eat more pizza and cheeseburgers and drink beer. That'd be amazing. I'd give anything for that. I gotta figure that movie out."
Be the first to make a comment.
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...