"White House Down" actor Channing Tatum's friends love to make fun of his fame
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaffrey
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
|"White House Down" actor Channing Tatum|
The 'White House Down' actor insists there is no way he could ever get carried away by his showbiz life because his pals keep him grounded by mocking him.
He told the July issue of American Cosmopolitan magazine: "My friends keep me grounded. It's embarrassing to tell you how much my friends make fun of me. Seriously, when you have a doll made of your face, it's ridiculous how creative your friends can get … pictures, videos, little animated cartoons they've made. And they're way, way not PG-13. So I get chopped down to size all the time."
Channing, 33, also revealed the key to his happy marriage with pregnant wife Jenna Dewan-Tatum, 32, is communication.
He explained: "You have to want it. Jenna's and my thing is checking in with each other all the time, like 'On a scale from one to 10, how much do you love me right now?' And you gotta be honest, and you've got to want an honest answer."
Meanwhile, despite being a Hollywood hunk, Channing insists he is just a “fat kid” at heart.
He said: "I'm a fat kid on the inside. I love food so much, and I fluctuate about 25-30 pounds between movies. I feel like I have to do a chess movie that requires very little movement at some point, just so I can eat pizza and play chess on the beach all day. And then eat more pizza and cheeseburgers and drink beer. That'd be amazing. I'd give anything for that. I gotta figure that movie out."
Be the first to make a comment.
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show...
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...