Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
What's with the ferret assaulting Conan O'Brien's face?
Posted on Friday, April 30, 2010 at 12:58 PM
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
What's with Conan O'Brien's facial hair? It looks as if Coco's being assaulted by a deranged ferret.
Sunday night, the nation can see the new-look Conan, 47, on the CBS show "60 Minutes."
It's the first time most of us have seen the trimmer - and hairier - Conan since he departed NBC with much acrimony in January.
Conan - who's done 30 live shows across the U.S. over the past few months, says he would never have done what Jay Leno did.
"He went and took that show back and I think in a similar situation, if roles had been reversed, I know - I know me, I wouldn't have done that," he tells Steve Kroft in "60 Minutes."
In his first TV appearance since "The Tonight Show" debacle, Conan says, "Everyone's got their own, you know, way of doing things."
He says that if he had been in Leno's shoes, he would've "done something else, go someplace else."
He said he would not have "surrendered 'The Tonight Show' and handed it over to somebody publicly and wished them well...and then...six months later...But that's me, you know."
He also got a final dig in at NBC saying that waving goodbye to the Peacock was like severing a "toxic" relationship.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...