Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Wealthy tourists are desperate to stay at the plush estate where Kate Middleton was photographed topless
Posted on Monday, October 15, 2012 at 09:07 AM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
A friend close to Mr Linley told the MailOnline that he has been inundated with offers from wealthy tourists hoping to stay at the 19th century hunting lodge since the pictures were published in early September.
The source said: "Linley has had mad offers coming in.
"Kate and William value him as a cousin and a friend and his refusals to capitalize on the publicity have been noted by the Royal Household. His currency is his silence."
Following the publication of the topless pictures, William and Catherine were left "saddened" by the "grotesque" invasion of their privacy, but the Duchess has been determined to uphold her growing public role and scheduled appearances.
French magazine Closer was heavily sanctioned for publishing paparazzi shots of the 30-year-old royal without her bikini top on.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...