Was Nancy Grace's debut on 'Dancing with the Stars' with Tristan MacManus too revealing? - PHOTOS
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam
- Amy Adams takes credit for her kiss with "cute" Jennifer Lawrence in 'American Hustle'
|Nancy Grace warming up in front of the camera's before her Dancing with the Stars debut. Photo: ABC|
The former prosecutor and cable news host Nancy Grace was 'getting her sexy on' tweeted one watcher when she made her debut on Dancing with the Stars on Monday night.
The brave 51-year-old began her routine sitting behind a desk on the stage, before removing a black blazer to reveal a sparkly dance costume.
The routine designed to appear close to reality for the former desk news host, had a very sexy theme to it which suited the dance style of the Cha Cha, wearing a sexy dress and swinging her hips to the music.
While dancing with her professional dancing partner, Irish dancer Tristan MacManus, she proved to have rhythm as she cha-cha'd across the dance floor.
Beaming and grinning, the mother-of-two seemed to be really enjoying her performance. 'I just wanna have fun and show my three-year-old twins that mommy can dance,' Grace said. 'Look, I'm know I'm not the youngest, prettiest or the skinniest in this bunch, but I've got the most heart.'
|Nancy Grace begins her debut dance routine in a similar way to how most are used to seeing her, behind a news desk.|
|Nancy Grace makes a costume change while remembering her steps|
PHOTOS -Tristan MacManus - Nancy Grace's pro-dancer on "Dancing with the Stars slideshow
'Dancing With The Star’s’ Tristan MacManus has ladies all a Twitter - VIDEO & PHOTOS
Dubliner Tristan McManus only has eyes for ‘DWTS’ competitor Nancy Grace
|Nancy Grace and Irish dancer Tristan MacManus perform on DWTS|
Her toddler twins Lucy and John David watched from the audience as their mother performed.
'Nancy, I had no idea you were so lavishly gifted. You've got the moves, but you don't seem to believe in yourself. You have it,' judge Bruno Tonioli from the show 'Dancing with the Stars' said.
Carrie Ann Inaba warned her to remember her choreography, but added, 'I think you might be the happiest contestant I've ever seen out there dancing.'
Head judge Len Goodman was less enthusiastic, describing the performance at 'underwhelming', as read on the Dailymail website.
Grace scored 16 points out of 30, placing her ninth out of 12 on the leader board.
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...