Was Megan Fox dumped from “Transformers 3” for being too skinny?
- Kristen Stewart has been leaning on her friends since splitting from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction's clean freak Harry Styles' bandmates have nicknamed him "Mrs. Mop"
- "Broken City" star Mark Wahlberg's son loves to punch him "in the nuts"
- One Direction’s Niall Horan says he’ll strip naked if his The Eagles go on tour
- Carey Mulligan "scared" Joel and Ethan Coen with her foul-mouthed audition tape for "Inside Llewyn Davis"
Was sassy sex siren Megan Fox overlooked for the third installment of the "Transformers" movie franchise because she was too thin?
Reports emanating out of England claim so, with the Sun newspaper reporting that director Michael Bay was none too pleased at the weight-drained actress when she turned up on set for the third movie.
"Megan stormed out after a huge row with Michael Bay," source from the film told the Sun.
"He thinks she has lost too much weight and looks too frail. He wanted her to put on some weight and it all kicked off.
"The crew don't think she looks well, let alone the wholesome, curvy star they cast in the first film. She's going for this gaunt, pale image and it just looks unhealthy."
Bay and Fox enjoyed a tumultuous working relationship before this disagreement caused the split, with Fox comparing the director to Adolf Hitler in one outburst.
Fox is now officially off the movie as Bay and his team seek to introduce a love interest for leading man Shia Labeouf in the next film.