Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Warren Beatty has sold his Los Angeles mansion for $6.7 million
Posted on Saturday, October 27, 2012 at 10:08 AM
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction worry Zayn Malik will miss their gigs because he is so forgetful
- Robert Pattinson found messages from Rupert Saunders on Kristen Stewart's phone on his birthday
- Drew Barrymore is selling her Californian house for $7.5 million
- ‘Bridesmaids’ star Melissa McCarthy got an extra fired on the set of ‘Tammy’
The home was built in 1992, the same year he married Annette Bening.
Covering 10,954 square feet, the potential buyer will likely have a large family as it features six bedrooms and eight bathrooms over the two stories.
In addition, it has a separate guest house, a swimming pool, maid's quarters and reading enthusiasts can enjoy a huge library.
It also has stunning views of the neighboring valley.
Warren and Annette already own another property in Los Angeles where they are believed to have moved to.
The 75-year-old actor is not the only Hollywood star to sell their Californian home recently - Billy Bob Thornton sold the home he once shared with ex-wife Angelina Jolie.
It was listed for sale at $9.995 million, 12 years after he paid Guns N' Roses guitarist Slash $3.75 million for the property.