Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Warren Beatty has sold his Los Angeles mansion for $6.7 million
Posted on Saturday, October 27, 2012 at 10:08 AM
- Ronnie Wood hasn't been able to pin down Niall Horan for guitar lessons
- Tara Reid claims she was glassed in the face by a "psycho" clubber
- Amy Adams hit Bradley Cooper so hard he needed an ice pack on "American Hustle"
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
The home was built in 1992, the same year he married Annette Bening.
Covering 10,954 square feet, the potential buyer will likely have a large family as it features six bedrooms and eight bathrooms over the two stories.
In addition, it has a separate guest house, a swimming pool, maid's quarters and reading enthusiasts can enjoy a huge library.
It also has stunning views of the neighboring valley.
Warren and Annette already own another property in Los Angeles where they are believed to have moved to.
The 75-year-old actor is not the only Hollywood star to sell their Californian home recently - Billy Bob Thornton sold the home he once shared with ex-wife Angelina Jolie.
It was listed for sale at $9.995 million, 12 years after he paid Guns N' Roses guitarist Slash $3.75 million for the property.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...