Vince Vaughn and wife Kyla Weber welcome baby boy Vernon
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
|Vince Vaughn and wife Kyla Weber|
The couple - who tied the knot three years ago and are already parents to two-year-old daughter Locklyn – welcomed Vernon Lindsay Vaughn on Wednesday.
A representative for the actor confirmed the good news to People and revealed the tot – named after Vince's father Vernon – weighed 8 lbs., 4 oz.
Baby Vernon was born at an undisclosed hospital outside Los Angeles.
After Locklyn was born, Vince revealed parenthood had given him "a different purpose".
He said: "I feel so grateful. You know, my wife's so great. But I gotta tell you. Just the minute they come out, so beautiful and just so sweet - I was just so glad that everyone was healthy.
"I'll tell you. When Kyla and I had the first paediatrician appointment, we gotta get the car seat and put it in the back of the car. Kyla buckled up and I got in the car. And I was like, 'We're a family.'We're going to an appointment as a family. It's just a great feeling."
However, he admitted becoming a dad had also left him worrying about everything.
He explained: "My thing is getting ahead of myself and worrying about stuff. She's only three weeks old, right?! People are like, 'Where is she going to college?'I didn't even know she wanted to go to college!"
Be the first to make a comment.
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...